Se souvenir de mon pseudo Mot de passe oublié ? | Aide
ESPACE REVISION BAC 2015

Dans cet espace dédié aux révisions du BAC 2015, tu trouveras, pour toutes les séries et toutes les matières, des annales corrigées, des informations pratiques et des fiches conseils pour être au top le jour de l'examen !
LE BAC PAR SERIE

BAC S

BAC ES

BAC L

BAC STG

BAC STI2D

BAC STD2A

BAC ST2S

BAC STL

BAC Hôtellerie

LE BAC PAR MATIERE

Réussir son TPE

BAC de français

BAC mathématiques

BAC physique chimie

BAC SVT

BAC Histoire - Géographie

BAC Philosophie

BAC anglais

BAC SES

Annales BAC

LES PLUS POUR LE BAC

Calendrier du bac

Méthodologie bac

Conseils pratiques

QUIZ de révision bac

Aide gratuite en ligne

Oral de rattrapage

Corrigés gratuits bac 2010

Corrigés gratuits bac 2011

Corrigés gratuits bac 2012

Sujets probables bac 2012

Résultats du bac 2012

ESPACE REVISION BREVET 2015

Si tu es en 3ème, tu trouveras dans cet espace tout pour réviser ton BREVET : les annales, cours, exercices, quiz, conseils et informations pratiques.

Les forums d'aide aux devoirs intellego

Besoin d'aide ? Envie d'aider ?

1 -> Identifiez-vous sur le forum
      2 -> Choisissez votre forum
      3 -> Participez à une discussion
      ou
      Posez votre question
      en cliquant sur une "nouvelle discussion"

CHARTE FORUM INTELLEGO

Pas de langage SMS.

Politesse et remerciements.

Effort sur l'orthographe.

Pas de devoir à ta place.

Rappel pour les mineurs : 
ne donne jamais des informations personnelles

Vous êtes dans le forum : 3ème - Langues  
Besoin de conseil et correction MERCI D'avance
Envoyé par: soosoo57 (Adresse IP conservée)
Date: mer. 22 juin 2011 21:01:47

Bonjour,

je suis en classe européenne anglais et je suis parti cette année en Hollande, j'ai du écrire un " book " en anglais en faisant trois partie : partie 1 ou je dois raconter la semaine lorsque ma correspondante est venue, une 2eme partie où je dois raconter la semaine lorsque je suis partie et parler des choses différente entre la hollande et la France et une troisième partie où je dois parler d'un sujet aux choix où je dois comparer la France et la hollande. Pour ma part, j'ai fait le système éducatif.

Voilà, j'ai corrigé certaine fautes mais je suis sûre qu'il y en a encore et j'aimerais savoir comment améliorer mon texte pour qu'il soit un peu plus complexe ( niveau première terminal) étant donnée que mon book me servira pour une epreuve de DNL au bac Merci d'avance
sunday

The correspondents arrived at 3 pm. Unfortunately, my correspondent wasn't here. Around 5 pm, my friends , their correspondent and me, we bowled in Amnéville. It was very fun. We had a good relationship with the Dutch.

Monday

First, we had a meeting at school and we spoke about the program of the week. then we discovered the museum of mine in Neufchef. When the visit ended, we went to Luxembourg city. We visited and discovered the town helped by map. We went at home at 5 pm.

tuesday

This day, I interviewed Frank with my friend Ines and her correspondent. He is a forty-year-old baker in Seremange and after we went to thionville. In thionville, there were different groups of French and another group of Dutch. The Dutch had to follow the map while the French waited them in front of a monument. There is for example : "la Scala" and also the Concorde ... Finally, we watched in " la Scala" a film with Colin Farrell which called the way back.

Wednesday

For a start, Inès, her correspondent and I, we prepared a talk on Frank the Baker and his bakery for the show of Friday night. At midday, we all ate at the canteen of the school and then, we made a sporting tournament : girls played Prison ball unlike Boys played Football. Surprisingly, the French rule of the Prison ball was different of Dutch rule but it wasn't a problem and it was hilarious and we roared to laughter. At 3pm, we organised a snack time and after we prepared the show for Friday. At the end of the day, we went to the party in Florange. We danced, we sang all the night. It was a great time.

Thursday

On Thursday, we spent our time in Metz. In the morning, we made a rally and in the afternoon, we had free time to shop and to walk in the city.

Friday

This day, we went to Amneville to ice skating and in the afternoon, we finished to prepare the show. We welcomed our parents at the canteen and then, we all give a talk about a job. My group had made a slide show which spoke about Frank, the different bread, the different ingredient and the machines. And we made a bread tasting. At 8 pm, the show began. there was for instance a dance or also a drama play …

sunday

The correspondents left at 8 am. I was sad because I made a good relationship with them. They was very friendly.

II) When I was in Holland .

Sunday

My correspondent didn't come in France because she was homesick ans after the exchange, no link was made. It's the reason why I dread my week in Holland. But finally, I was surprised to see that my new family was heartful.
We arrived at 5 pm in Elburg and then we came at lars's house to eat and to watch a film.

Monday

We went to a place in Elburg by foot. when we arrived, we had to find "foks" ( a Dutch who is disguise) in the chronological order and every foks gave a letter. At the end, we have to find the word. It was : good work ! afterwards we had free time and then we went to the swimming pool. It was funny

Tuesday

Today, we studied at the school of our correspondents: We had Sport, History course, Acting class and Dutch course.
We played a Dutch game which was called James bond.
In History we spoke about the story of Anne Frank and we looked for others Jews who hide to Elburg. Then we went to the Acting class. We had to reproduce some emotion, it was very fun. And we went to the Dutch course and we learn some words in dutch and the birthday song .
In the afternoon, we watched the film keeping mum with Rowan Atkinson. Every foreign films are subtitle in Nederland, they are not translate that the reason why Dutch are excellent in English

Wednesday

On Wednesday, we visited Amsterdam of a pedal boat. Amsterdam is very famous for the canals of Amsterdam. There is four canals Singel, Herengracht, Prinsengracht, and Keizersgracht growing into more than hundred kilometres, with some 1 500 bridges. At 12 o’clock until 17 o'clock we had free time in the city. I saw the Centraal Station, the Royal palace, and the Dam : the central square of Amsterdam. I was surprised to see the red light district and the coffee shop. I didn't know that drug is allowed in Holland. At the end of the day, we met all together on the beach near Elburg.

Thursday

To began the day, we made different games and activities stadium of Elburg. We was divided into 8 groups of French and Dutch. The best groups won a cake. Then we went to zwolle where we had free time to shop.

Friday

Friday was my worst day of the week, it's such a pity ! We sailed but unfortunately, it rained all the day and we was soaked to the skin, tired and cold. But Fortunately, the party got better this day.

Saturday

We left Elburg at 8 o'clock, I was sad to leave my family. They were so nice with me. I keep this exchange in my memory. It was a great time. I Hope, I will keep my good relationship with the Dutch.

Remark:

Dutch are ecological :

they cycle, its is the reason why they don't polluted
there is a lot of wind turbine

- Dutch dinner are more different than French dinner : They eat a lot during the breakfast and the dinner but they only eat a sandwich at lunch time. They also eat sweet thing during the breakfast, for example : jam, chocolate, butter croissant ... But in the evening, they eat earlier at 8 pm than in France.

- The Holland is well-know for Tulip, clog, painting , canals, windmill.

- The Dutch specialities are stroopwafel ( honey waffle) , and cheese like gouda or Edam

- Drugs are allowed in Holland

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 23/06/11 11:41 par soosoo57.

Si vous souhaitez répondre ou initier une discussion pour poser une question, vous devez être inscrit sur intellego et vous identifier sur le forum
Cliquez ici pour vous inscrire sur intellego.

Les forums d'aide aux devoirs

BAC 2013

BAC S

BAC ES

BAC L

BAC STG

BAC STI2D

BAC STD2A

BAC ST2S

BAC STL

BAC Hôtellerie

BAC de français