Good morning every one, and welcome ! You are listening to London Radio. Today we will speak about film genres. Two stars are with us, Thomas and Alexandre for answer my questions ! We begin with Thomas ! Hello Thomas, how are you ?

Hi ! I'm fine thank you and i'm very happy to be here with you.

We are happy too. So what sort of films do you like to watch ?

My favourite film genre is science-fiction !

Oh yeah ! Have you seen Avatar, the best film of the year ?

Of course ! I love it ! There are special effects very impressive, and we can see sometimes strange or frigthening creatures.

When I go to the cinema to see science-fiction films, I always expect the special effects to be very good and they are often good ! Next question : When do you watch them ? And then are you alone or with your friends ?

I like watch them in the evening and alone.

Why ?

Because I think it's more interesting and weird.

Where do you watch them ?

I love going to the cinema for watch this film, because images are more beautiful in a giant screen.

I prefer the cinema too. What is your favourite film ?

My favourite film is "Avatar" by James Cameron. It's a wonderful film, images are beautiful and the story is fantastic ! I expect Cameron to make the continuation quickly ! I enjoy watching "Star Wars" and "Alien" too.

That's interesting films ! I am quite keen on the same films as you ! Have you got favourite scene in this film ?

It's difficult to tell you my favourite scene so the film is great ; but I quite like the war between the "Navis" and the marines in Avatar, it's a good action scene. I am completely hooked on the scene in "Star Wars", when Dark Vador says : "Luke, I am your father." it's a cult scene.

I'm completly agree with you, the war is one the better scene. Science-fiction is a good film genre but you can like an other so do you love watching other film genres ?

I am crazy about disaster films like "2012" and I have a passion for fantastic films like "The Lord of Rings".

Ok, what is the latest film you have seen ?

The latest film I have seen is "Percy Jackson - The thief of lightning" by Chris Columbus.

Have you got a favourite actor or actress ?

I have no really favourite actor, but I quite like Tom Hawks, Nicolas Cage and a little Sigourney Weiver who plays in "Alien" and "Avatar".

We know you love "Avatar" so science-fiction. Thank you Thomas for coming and answering my questions. And now we are going to listen to Alexandre ! How are you guy ?

Hello all ! I'm so happy to come at your emission, thanks for host me !

It is my pleasure, is the science-fiction your favourite films ? Like Thomas ?

No, me my favourite genre is comic films !

That's a good genre, tell us why ?

I love this film because it is very funny.

When and where do you watch them ? Who watch humorous films with you ?

I like watch them in the evening like Thomas but with my friends or my family. Because it's more funny to laugh several ! I love watching this film to the cinema because the atmosphere is better.

I think with family is less boring then with friends. For the cinema, i'm agree with you, Thomas said that, the big sreen and a good sound do a good atmosphere ! Watch a film at the cinema is better whereas watching at home, it's not the same thing ! Have you got a favourite comic film ?

My favorite film is "bienvenu chez les ch'tis" because this film is very funny with a lot of funny scenes ! I enjoy seeing "Le diner de con" and " Safari "

I'm also keen on watching "le dîner de con", "bienvenue chez les ch'tis" ! So i'm keen on watching comic films at the cinema ! What is your favourite passage in "bienvenue chez les ch'tis" ?

There are lot of funny moment but I like when they go to the restaurant, and when kad merad try to speak ch'tis.

Oh yes ! It is a funny moment and when kad melts for the first time a ch'ti, it is very funny too ! Do you enjoy an other genre of film ?

Yes, I also like science fiction with special effects.

Like Thomas ! Do you like "Avatar" like him ? Or others films ?

I have seen Avatar and it's one of the better film i have never seen !

Me too, what is the latest film you have seen ?

The latest film i have seen is " Hancock " with Will Smith.

Oh yeah, it's a funny film ! What is your favourite actor ?

My favourite actor is Jim Carrey because he plays very well and is very funny.

Okay, thank you very much Alexandre for answering my questions ! You are welcome to London radio ! See you later and now we are going to listen the new hit, we discovered ! Bye guys !

It was a pleasure.

That's right ! Bye bye !

En quête de cours anglais en ligne ?

Vous avez aimé cet article ? Notez-le !

Aucune information ? Sérieusement ?Ok, nous tacherons de faire mieux pour le prochainLa moyenne, ouf ! Pas mieux ?Merci. Posez vos questions dans les commentaires.Un plaisir de vous aider ! :) 5.00 (1 note(s))

Agathe

Professeur de langues dans le secondaire, je partage avec vous mes cours de linguistique !